Friday, June 24, 2011

Balls, Bubbles, Bicycles & Beats...

We enrolled J & K in another session of art classes, which means I have had a little one on one time with Jakey at the science museum.  My mom even joined the fun one Friday :)!  We actually explored more than just the toddler room since my focus was mostly on little J (I had to stop and coo at little C a few times too!).  Here he is in action, I am not sure he knew what to do with himself leading the way. 

Ball collecting is his favorite, BEWARE: big screams appear when you try to pry balls out of his hand and move to the next section...
 But, the balls are quickly forgotten when taken to the music room.
 Bubbles are kind of like balls?!
 ...or they can be long cylinders when Grandma makes them!
 After art class, we went back so the big boys could play & they convinced me to ride the tight rope bicycle.  I look pretty silly, I know- I wish I had the camera to take a picture of the 3 boys lined up peaking through the gate looking at me in awe! 
 It really made me miss riding my bicycle!

No comments: