Yippie, yippie- it is time for this month's photo shoot! Our little bundle of joy is 7 months old and reaching milestones by the day! Shortly after his 6 month post, he began army crawling... That does
not mean he is slow or limited to where he can squirm! He is the first of our kids to be effective at this crawl and even started doing it before he could sit up. He is quick and knows exactly where he wants to go and gets there... He has been know to approach a brother and snatch a toy away from them faster than they even realize he is there. I guess he has to keep up with the pack :).
Always searching for new things to explore...
Hi
Sometimes I get grumpy when my teeth hurt... I have my first 2 teeth in now :).
This is my favorite stance... Stinker bug!
Once in a while I can catch him sitting pretty, most of the time he is on the move.
He likes to wave bye, bye!
See you next month!
1 comment:
He is precious, just as they all are!!
Post a Comment