Monday, December 19, 2011

Rub a dub dub

...Four little men in the tub!  Too cold to play outside? Post quiet time crazies? Sometimes I put them in the tub... Good thing we have a large tub!

  Bubble beards!

At least their craziness is confined!

Sweet little J!

C recently started taking baths with the group and LOVES it!  He literally tries to jump out of my arms with his clothes on if I take into the bathroom and the others are already in the tub.

Wonder what he is up to?!

Little J, our lover boy, can't resist giving baby a hug- even in the bath!

They each go into their own world of play...

K likes to swim laps.

sweetie pie!

Sometimes baby gets a little flustered from all the hugs.

"Watch me swim, mom!"

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great post!!! So cute!

Cavinder Family said...

First of all, I love the green color in the bathroom! Second of all, you have the sweetest, cutest boys on the planet!