Sunday, April 15, 2012

Here comes trouble! 13 months

My efforts to keep baby from higher places have been defeated... Carter appears to have the curiosity and climbing ability as K and go-getting attitude of J.  If you add a strong ability to charm his way through anything, you have Carter.  I haven't been able to document his 'real' heart stopping accomplishments, as it would be far to dangerous to grab the camera while he is standing on the kitchen table or moving the small trash can over to reach a book shelf.  He is an old pro with the kid sized chair so I was able snap away... You can get an idea of his antics, charm & accomplishments when he gets where he wants to go. 
'So Big!'
 Look at me...
 Ha, I love making Mommy and Daddy jump!
 No hands.
 Humm, what can I get into next?
 If I don't look at mom while I am thinking, she won't know that I am plotting my next scare!
 Ahhhh, crazy man! 

We sure love our charmer, who gets away with a lot!

No comments: