Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Halloween Ninjas

Our trend of group dressing up has continued (although I am not sure how many more years we have of that!).  This year we had little martial artists... They were all going to be Ninjas until Josh bailed at the last minute and decided to be a little different and called himself 'Karate Guy'.  It was a fun evening of pretend fighting and trick or treating. 
Original inspiration... LEGO NINJAGO!
 They were warriors for an evening & the best part was we made all their costumes from stuff we already had :)...
 They were a team ready for anything!
 Did you notice C holding the sword by the blade?!
 Hy-Ya!
 The pre fight wise ponder.
 Now he is ready!

 His imagination in action :).
 Don't mess with his apple or else!
 Hmmm, I wonder where he learns all the antics of being a boy?!
 He had his own moves!

 Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love your little ninjas!!!

carin said...

so adorable as always. i may have to borrow this idea next year :) i love your blog and always check it!