Thursday, June 19, 2014

Easter fun

I'm a little late (OK a lot late!) but, Happy Easter!  It feels like we have been going full speed ahead since then, but we have had some great memories worth documenting.

For the first time, the Easter Bunny laid some eggs in our back yard... Usually she only stops at the grandparent's house, but this year they magically appeared in our backyard too ;).

They are ready!
 I couldn't resist!
 Austin had fun putting the eggs in and out of the basket!
 That is the satisfied look!
 Where did these eggs come from?


 After the hunt, dad a another surprise... Can you tell what it is?
 Back outside for a silly string fight!  


 He was a good sport!
 Don't worry, they clean up well for church and lunch at G&G B's!
 Grandee dee dee!!!
 He is getting so big!
 So is he!!
 handsome boy!
 Another Handsome!
 ...And a cutie pie!
 oh wait, another cutie pie!
 More sugar!


 grandma love



 An evening Ham dinner with G&G R... Austin loved his after dinner treat!
 What more can I say, They are boys!!!  

No comments: