Thursday, November 27, 2008
First Attempt and Catch Up
Alright... so many of you have kept me updated with you lives via Blogs, so I have taken the plunge to put my family's story out there! It has been busy times with us this year and lots of changes have taken place in our lives... I would have to say that most of them have been for the better! Our biggest life change this year has been the birth of Kyle. What a sweet boy he has been, calm & very inquisitive! Josh has made many, many life changing milestones as he is venturing into the 'big boy' stage... he became a BIG brother, sleeps in a BIG BOY bed in his new BIG BOY room, started BIG BOY preschool & wears BIG BOY underwear. If you tell him anything about being little, he will admitly tell you that his is a BIG BOY! Mike turned 30 this year and has hit a point in his life where he wants to really get serious about finding a career that he can enjoy for the rest of his life. As of today, he got his final grade back from his final test for his final class that he needed for his BA in Business and Communications! We are all very excited for him because we know how much time and effort he has put into it over that last 10+ years of working and going to school! Along the way he has become quite the student and perfectionist when it came to his studies. He closed his mortgage business down at the end of the summer after almost being open for 5 years! It was a hard decision for him, but in the end the stress of it all is gone and he can put his efforts into finding what he enjoys and spending time with the family. I have spent my first full year as a stay at home mom and am loving it! I have met a great network of other moms and we have almost daily activities/playgroups, which is great for Josh and mom! We had a very unexpected suprise a few weeks when we found out that we are pregnant AGAIN! I am around 9-10weeks prego right now, which should make the baby due sometime around the end of June or beginning of July. We are shocked, but very excited... we seem to like to make our lives as craZy as possible! I will post some recent pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want new news!!!!!
Post a Comment