
With baby #3 almost here, I figure I better use some of my nesting energy on trying to keep a blog! This is my first attempt at posting a picture to the weekly contest for I Heart Faces (
http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/). I chose this picture because this is my rough and tumble, dirt eating 14mon old and it shows his 'all boy' side to playing and exploring! He may of thought his first taste of dirt was awful (as the picture shows), but do you think that has stopped him from eating dirt regularly? Of course not! Be sure to check out the link above to look at all the fabulous entries for this week.
1 comment:
I am so glad you posted this! I know you're busy and tired at this point. I just love this picture! Love ya Sarah! Give the boys a big kiss from all of us!
Post a Comment