Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lacing up my running shoes :)!

Today I got to lace up my running shoes and go for a nice easy run, something I haven't done for quite awhile between pregnancies... With my parents in town, I was able to leave all three boys at home and enjoy a breather all by myself! I didn't run very far, fast or for very long intervals, but it certainly acted as a great stress reliever and felt great to have my hands free for a short while. I got some new running shoes for Mother's day, but couldn't wear them while I was pregnant because my feet had expanded and they gave me blisters... but no blisters this time! It turned out that tonight was 'National Day Out', so there was a community function going on at the park and I ran into a few friends. I didn't know what to do with myself, because I didn't have to make sure my kiddos were safe or didn't have to break up any sibling fights! My friends did have their kids with them & it did make me sad to think that Josh and Kyle would have had fun playing with them- but they can do that another day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Way to go Sarah! You're awesome!