Well, 2 months has come and gone so quickly I can barely catch my breath! Literally, the physical needs of my kiddos right now is keeping me on my toes at all hours of the day and some hours of the night... Lucky for me I have an adorable little baby to snuggle up to through it all! I know Carter is an easy baby, but as our family grows and our kids get older the complexities of babyhood don't seem to be there like they were with my first?! Babyhood seems so simple after putting out the fires of sibling rivalry all day! Your happy smiles and squeals make my day, Carter!
All you have to do is talk to him and he will give you a big smile!
He is even talking back... In a good way, that is!
So handsome!
I had to include the piggies...
I LOVE You!
2 comments:
These photos melt my heart!! He is so precious! A little smile like his understandably melt away the stresses of every day life. Love to all of you!
So, so sweet!
Post a Comment