Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Carter 1 month old

The first month has come and gone so quickly!  Carter is a sweet, sweet baby with a calm demeanor and loves to cuddle.  He seems very alert for his age and was smiling at numerous occasions when he was 4 weeks (and no it was not gas!), go see for yourself :).  I think he is ahead of the curve because he was born late...  Hummm?!  Any how, I am his mother so I am allowed to think he is advanced for his young age ;).  We love you Carter!
Just a couple of weeks old... He looks so different already!
 Chunking up in just a few weeks.
 Bath time! Despite the serious face, he really enjoys his baths.
 Hanging with dad
 There is the cute smile!
 Lounging...
 ...And mimicking
 ...And looking around.
 The face wrinkles are disappearing...
 Big responsive smile!

2 comments:

Amy said...

He is precious!!! Oh - how I wish I could hold and cuddle him for awhile!!

Cavinder Family said...

It's amazing how much he looks like Josh!! Your first born and your youngest! You are doing an wonderful job!