Sunday, August 14, 2011

More summer out door playtime- Boys world...

As our summer is quickly coming to an end (school starts on Tues), I am trying to finish up our summer of lots of playing.  It was such a creative play time between the three older boys and even more amplified when we got together with friends!  This group happens to be boy heavy (as if that never happens!) and this particular back yard was a boy heaven, but what else could you expect from a friend that has 3 boys?  Dirt, big wheels, playground fort, slip & slide, wood pile and pet goats next door... It was an adventure! 

I wonder what they were pretending?
 Big ideas forming
 K was definitely in his element of exploration!  I wonder what his ideas were?!
 There was a group plan going on!
 The Big Wheel was found! 
 Can't forget the one lovely little lady!


1 comment:

Cavinder Family said...

That is a cool play structure! Glad they had a blast!