Last week I sent the boys outside after lunch so that I could clean up the kitchen and finish folding a couple loads of laundry that were piling up. I expected the usual winter time response of "It is too cold!" or "I don't want to play outside.", but for some reason I didn't get any complaints and after a few minutes of not hearing any of them try to sneak back inside, I decided to check on them... Come see what I found.
Let me remind you that it is the middle of January!
There is just something boyish about taking your shirt off and wresting!
We have officially entered the 'Boy' stage with these two!
I am so grateful I have a grassy yard!
The capture!
The take-down!
and the victory!
Earlier in the day I captured this picture of the spiderman cowboy himself... Can you guess who?!
Too bad the boys shirtless wrestling session got cut short because I found them trying to pee in the backyard... There is truly NEVER a dull moment in our house!
No comments:
Post a Comment