Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Snow Castles and Beasts

During Christmas break, Grandma Reinert came over to spend a day with us.  The kids played with the residual snow in the back yard, but got cold and bored of it fast... It just isn't the same a few days after the snow falls!  We decided to gather what snow we could find and bring it indoors instead.

Storage containers and Popsicle molds made for great castle builders.
 J was ready to rule his kingdom.

 After grandma started making little snowmen with little J, we brought the Mr. Potato parts out to make snow beasts...
 It takes a lot of concentration... and did you notice kyle making sure his castle tastes good?
 Everything has to be just right!
 I see you!
 Look mom!
 He has a pretty satisfied look on him.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sarah, snow castles with popsicle molds is such a great idea! I can't believe how big your boys are--wow.

Yes, we should go thrifting together. I still haven't been to the new Other Mothers location; have you?