So just to warn you, this is totally a mommy brag blog post... I decided I would take pictures of J's school art projects so that I would have a memory of them and would not feel guilty if I quietly got rid of some of them. Before you totally cringe at the idea of his art work going to the dumpster, I need to tell you that I am keeping a folder of flat paper artwork for him to look at when he is older... It is all the 3-D creations that I don't know what to do with. So here goes:
Art display that will be cleared out soon to be filled with summer creations.
Fall project with leaves and melted crayon pieces... One of my favorite sun catchers.
Turkey hiding project from Thanksgiving time.
The turkey was found hiding behind the dog!
Christmas hand print wreath
Owl nest with clay eggs...
Super cute and it was fun to learn about owls!
For their Art class work, they got to create a board to be displayed at their annual Art Show. Josh's is the one behind him.
They each had envelopes to let the kids write comments on each other's work.
No comments:
Post a Comment