Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Indoor Soccer

I enjoyed playing indoor soccer ever since I was in high school.  Mike and I played together when we were in College... In my 20's I was on a really good team for a several seasons until I found out I was prego with Josh and then I joined again just to find out I was prego with Kyle.  I retired after that, but a brand new arena was opened not too far from our house, so Mike joined a group of guys to play one night a week.  It has proved to be great exercise for him and great family entertainment! 

Go, honey, Go!
 Mike has told me that is it really funny how the testosterone really comes out in these games!
 Taking the game seriously...
 End of the game hand shakes.
 And then the little guys take the field to practice before the next game starts.
 They need some practice as the score board will reveal, but at least they had a good time!
 We found out that they offer a program for kids, so we gave it a try.
 Kyle and J were in the same class
 Not sure if that is a soccer skill or not?!
 There we go, Go J go!
 J is with the older kids.
 Lots of drills!
 Carter watched from the full length glass wondering when he would be old enough!

No comments: