Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Beautiful Bosque

A few weeks back we took what is becoming our annual trip to the bosque to run play and enjoy the vibrant fall colors!  We were glad we went when we did because the temperatures dropped shortly after and everything turned shriveled and brown... As you will tell, this place is one of my favorite places to bring the boys and the camera!  They don't love the fact that I bring my camera, but some day they will appreciate the memories being preserved ;). 

These days, ANYTHING is a weapon with high powered sound effects!
 
I have tried over and over to capture 'the elbow run'... Well here it is! He looks so jolly and confident.
Their all time favorite... Group pictures!  I had to bribe them with candy ;). Josh was showing C where to look!
At least Grandma was there to make them laugh!
One of my favorites.
Climbing the fallen trees...
or crawling on them!
Smiles!
K is looking so grown up.
Carter had a blast watching and playing!
Can you believe he will be off to Kindergarten next year?!  He looks ready!


The trouble makers lately ;).

What a sparkle in his eyes he has!
Always thinking of what he could do with something. 

I love that little baby face!

Look what I found!
Family picture!
His pretend horse!
You can't tell they are trouble, can you?!
Can you guess what he wants for Christmas?
A stroll to the river at dusk.

1 comment:

Cavinder Family said...

You seriously take the best photos! These are amazing Sarah!