Sunday, December 30, 2012

12 days

Here is a sarcastic look at the craziness of the weeks leading up to Christmas at the Barker home...

...On the 12th day of Christmas, my true loves gave to me:

12 gifts of wrapping

11 balls a popping

10 hands a building

9 picture out takes

8 songs a singing

7 treats a baking

6 colds and flus lingering

5 nightly cryful wakings

4 melting down children

3 cute Shepards

2 crashing down trees

...and

1 big broken toe!


 It is kinda funny how all the hustle and bustle can cause me to count my blessings... I had my fair share of melt downs (I blame that on the prego hormones!), but also couldn't feel more blessed to have the family and friends that do.  What joy this chaos brings to our lives :)! and how could I finish this post without acknowledging the biggest blessing of all- the gracious gift of a Savior!  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh Sarah!! What a Christmas!! Your the strongest Mama I know!!