Monday, August 5, 2013

Swimming, Soccer, Basketball... OH MY!

I am not sure exactly how it happened, but some how we obligated ourselves to a little bit too much this summer.  Josh got asked to be in a summer 3X3 soccer league, so we said yes.  When inquiring about swim lessons they said the best swim lessons would be swim team, so we said yes.  When josh expressed interest in a basketball camp, we said yes.   I guess we need to learn to say no!  It was busy with swim practice every morning, soccer practice once a week, soccer game once a week, basketball once a week... I now drive a taxi!  And this is all just Josh... I haven't even touched on the activities that the others did!  I have to admit that we sure loved watching him play his games, swim in his meets and learn a new sport :). 
 Ready, Set, GO! 




 Not bad for his first race!
 Half the fun is the in-between race time to socialize!
 Waiting for another race
 This picture is out of order, but it is the warm up
The early morning practices... It was a great energy release for this kiddo first thing in the morning :).
 Basketball camp... One of his new favorite sports! 
  He looked like a natural out there!
And you can't forget soccer :)!










No comments: