Sunday, October 27, 2013

American Ninja Warrior

The pack, lead by big J, loved watching the TV series "American Ninja Warrior" this summer and while it was a fun competition to watch our house is suffering the effects caused by it.  For some reason, our kids think our home has become a par course!  Everything is 'jump here', 'climb there', 'I need to do this to move on to the next level', etc... 

It is kind of like the 'don't step on a crack' game my brother and I played when we were young.  
 This is the spider climb... And of course it has to be done at every doorway.
And this is the door post scale... 
 They have managed to jump and scoot this rug at the same time to 'get to the next station'. 
 
 I suppose they are using team work, motor skills and determination along the way (even I am constantly telling them not to climb on the walls or jump off the furniture)... If you happen to stop by our house, please forgive all the finger marks on the walls!

No comments: