Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Austin 7 Months old

Our baby is growing up... He is really 10 months old now, but I have failed to post the previous 3 months of his growth.  As I dug these pictures up, I realize how fast he really is growing.  To me he looks so little in these pictures compared to now.  What sweet memories of sitting nicely in grass on a beautiful early fall day or blowing strawberries on his belly as we make him giggle on our bed.  

He was growing some hair and some teeth.
 Taking in all the sights and sounds of the backyard.
 Ohhh, the noises he makes :)!
 Learning all the time.
 He is defiantly a thinker.
 I asked Mike to snap some pictures of Austin and me... It is a good memory to have!
 Love that boy!
 Pew Weee!
 I'mmmmm goooooing to get you!  BOOOO!
 Everything catches his attention.
 Love bug!
 Fall morning...
 We love you Austin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Mama! Good to see you getting in front of the camera, can really see the mutual love in your faces. :)

Jes