Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bosque hike

I've said it before, but this is my all time favorite time of the year and my favorite outing with my family.  It is a magical fairy tale atmosphere with the huge cottonwood trees brimming bright and yellow and the sun shining through just perfect.  This time we ventured in a different direction and found some new things to discover, come and see! 
 
The river bank looked a lot different this year with all the summer rains
Nature triggers the best kind of imagination.  
 The pack is off to the woods
 The big four year old beaming and growing up way too fast!
 I told you the yellow is stunning!
 The big 7 year old ready for anything!  I have been loving his missing teeth!
 Kyle, our sweet crazy kiddo always up to something!
 Austin, always alert and figuring it all out!
 Playtime
 My favorite boys and my favorite picture.
 My view from behind :).
 my little poser...
 
 Another group shot.
Brothers being stoic
 Brothers being silly
 Love that sweet face!
 Love that one too!
 those ones too!
 in the moment
 
 proof that I was there too! 
 It is easy to love on this boy!
 K is always looking for new things to discover.
 This was the fire cracker tree.
 more stunning trees
 
 New discovery in the woods... someone worked hard on this!
 It is a tee pee!
 Yay!
 Our loveable 2.5 year old working his charm.
 The sweetness in action.
 the sun hitting the mountains perfectly
Group hug
 brotherly love :)
 PERFECT Fall evening!

No comments: