Josh wanted to take a picture of us with my phone camera
A school visit to a local bakery.
It was fun and interesting
A trip to the bio-gardens with some friends
Peek-a-boo!
la, la, la, I can't hear you!
Huge marshmallow treats from G&G Barker!
Garden time! Spring veggies :).
Once in a while, they will all get in a grove and play together. They made a fort and were ready to defeat the bad guys.
BOYS!
Lap games with dad.
Awe, I love that smile!
Yay!
Sweet sleeper.
Watching dad do yard work... I think I have the same picture with J & K when they were about that age.
Brother hugs. Austin puts up with a lot ;)!
This is his thinking face.
...And his goofy antics.
Mustaches!
You can almost see what he will look like as a grown man!
Josh wore his all day and baby wore his all of 1 painful minute!
cuddle time for them and date night for mom and dad :)!
Always finding cool bugs... They boys thought the 2 butterflies were fighting, I didn't tell them they were really mating.
This is the perfect picture for the relationship that these two have! At the moment Austin says: mama, dada, ball, baba & Josh. He LOVES josh and Josh LOVES him!
Speaking of date night, we actually dressed up nice and went the boy's school fundraiser silent auction and dinner.
Carter's art project!
And this is Austin's!
love.
Jacob's thinking face.
more hugs.
this kid can pull anything off with his charm.
One lonely rainy evening...
No comments:
Post a Comment