Friday, July 4, 2014

Mother's day 2014

Again, I am posting on the wrong holiday... But it seems I am always about 2 months months behind so here goes!  Awhile back we went to a fundraising auction for the boys school and I was really disappointed when I didn't win an over-sized ruler growth chart.  But, leave it hubby to make me an even better one for mother's day :). 
He made sure the board was baby bottom soft!
 A few steps later he was rubbing in the stain...

 Putting brackets on it to hang on the wall (with some helpers of course!).
 Looks like an over-sized ruler to me!
 And now we have a beautiful functional decorative growth chart hanging in our living room for much less money and more sentiment than the auction one would have ever provided :).  Thanks Mike, I LOVE it! 
 Both grandmas were honored to with gifts from all (although I only happened to take a picture of Grandma R). 

No comments: