Saturday, January 31, 2015

Way over due Jacob 5 birthday fun!

Nothing like being over 6 months late for a birthday ;)... Well I am back, slowly but surely and I have many memories to share!  I think this is where I left off :).  Way back in July of 2014, we had a little boy turn 5... What a big, responsible, bright, peacemaking, caring kid he is blossoming into!  We love you Jakey- this is how his day went:
Birthday hugs! 
 And gifts!
 Brotherly love...Proof that they love each other ;)!
 The swim lesson private pool party happened to fall on his bday... Well planned lifeguards ;)!  Free pool party and it wasn't even crowded.
 beautiful day for a swim.
 Next stop... the local pizza and games place for lunch and a visit with the Barkers :). 
 I love Carter's expression in the background... I don't think he has ever seen a place like this before!
 Even funner with Grandpa at your side ;).
 Everyone had fun!
 The party doesn't stop yet!  Cake and cards with the G&G R!
 I see a sparkle in those beautiful 5 year old eyes!
 Happy, happy bday!
 We tried to keep the party going with our first attempt with a camp out on the trampoline, but the once a year rain decided to hit.  Oh well, it was still a fun-fun day! 

No comments: