Sunday, February 1, 2015

Ninja Course fun!

I have been going to a trampoline fitness class for several months and I was able to witness the weekly progress of their newest add on facility, a Ninja Par Course... It was scheduled to be completed weeks before Jacob's birthday, so I thought that would be the perfect surprise bday celebration.  But, as it goes the opening was delayed... So, we went for a few weeks later for Mike's bday!  American Ninja Warrior is one of our 'can't miss' family shows to watch, so the boys were sooooo excited to try it out!

 Let the par course fun begin!
 The 'ropes'.
 Of course, Kyle would love hanging and swinging on the trapeze!
 The spider wall...
 floating in the foam pit :). 
 ...Still on the trapeze!
 smiling while balancing!
 Little monkey.
 smile!
 That is a big wall for a 5 year old!
 hanging around.

 Dodge ball and jumping!
 He claimed this ball!
 Good fun is hard to say goodbye to. 

No comments: