Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Moving...

We had dreamed about a larger home and bigger yard for some time, but didn't think it would happen for a while... Out of the blue, Mike had a friend that was looking for a new rental and suggested that he should rent our house.  We started looking around for larger rentals for us and on the first day of looking, we viewed a home and signed the paper work!  We had the keys to move in 2 weeks later.  It was a whirlwind of packing, schooling, unpacking, organizing, cleaning, selling furniture, buying furniture, etc, etc... I think that is what brought me soooo behind on this blog and everything else!  Whew we did it and are thoroughly enjoying the extra space and new adventure!  I don't want to move for a lonnnnng time!  I don't know how people do cross country moves, our was just 10 minutes away and it was tough to say the least.  We are back to the same city that Mike and I grew up :).




No comments: