Do you see the cooped-up-during-winter looks on their faces?
Austin has something about ears, good thing his brothers don't seem to mind.
Yum, meatball subs... Austin is in the wear everything stage.
He really doesn't care!
We warmed up in the hot tube a lot!
Do you see my mohawk?
All cleaned up and cozy.
Grandee Dee came for a visit :).
Joshua played photographer.
Austin GETS.INTO.EVERYTHING.
...And then sleeps hard.
After we took the Christmas Tree down, I found a used piano to occupy the spot... Someone is already interested in learning how to play :).
I took it apart and refinished it a darker color... I think I was itching for a project.
Austin is quite the helper as dad tightens the tables.
He also acts as the entertainer as Mike finishes :).
Super hero coloring.
Did you eat all your yogurt, Austin?
Happy 60th, Penny!
Josh had to get a cavity filled in... I think they numbed it pretty well.
phew... Back to normal!
No comments:
Post a Comment