Saturday, June 27, 2009

Squeaky Shoes!

So today I was thrilled that I finally found some cute leather shoes for Kyle whose feet are hard to find shoes for because he has such skinny ankles! All of Joshua's old sandals catered to his chubby piggies and don't stay on Kyle's at all. These were a bargain find at a garage sale for only $1.00 and they looked nearly new... I tried them on him and they fit perfectly! We set him on the ground to see how he walked in them and out squealed what sounded like a squeaky dog toy! He took another step and the same thing happened! All of a sudden out came Kyle's pout face followed by a pathetic run(squeak, squeak, squeak) to mommy. At a closer look at his new shoes, I found built-in air plugs that deliberately created a squeak with every step! As much as he already does not like shoes, he fell to the floor to get them off ASAP.



I later found out that the air plugs came out and the squeak was gone I think he likes his new shoes now!

2 comments:

Romina Costa said...

this is the BEST story Sarah! Poor Kyle and his squeaky shoes!

Amy said...

Love the squeaky shoes! However, I'm glad you found them instead of me. Knowing Nathaniel (in particular), he would have loved them and I would have gone squeakin mad!