Since Mike took the morning off to watch the boys, we decided to go to the zoo afterwards. It was the first time I was able to attempt to get some animal pictures with my camera because I had help with the kiddos. Luckly, there were some playful animals out despite the heat! The highlights of this trip were the tigers playing in the water, the mama giraffe taking care of her newly born calf (born mid June, so it is less than a month old!), & and the close roaming elephants! This trip was the first time that Kyle really tuned into the animals, he loves looking at toy animals and his favorite books usually have animals in them... I think seeing them in real life finally clicked for him!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Zoo morning with dad
This morning I had my weekly weights, measures & baby heartbeat check- nothing new, measuring right on & baby's heart beat is great! He will probably be late just like his brothers!
Since Mike took the morning off to watch the boys, we decided to go to the zoo afterwards. It was the first time I was able to attempt to get some animal pictures with my camera because I had help with the kiddos. Luckly, there were some playful animals out despite the heat! The highlights of this trip were the tigers playing in the water, the mama giraffe taking care of her newly born calf (born mid June, so it is less than a month old!), & and the close roaming elephants! This trip was the first time that Kyle really tuned into the animals, he loves looking at toy animals and his favorite books usually have animals in them... I think seeing them in real life finally clicked for him!


Since Mike took the morning off to watch the boys, we decided to go to the zoo afterwards. It was the first time I was able to attempt to get some animal pictures with my camera because I had help with the kiddos. Luckly, there were some playful animals out despite the heat! The highlights of this trip were the tigers playing in the water, the mama giraffe taking care of her newly born calf (born mid June, so it is less than a month old!), & and the close roaming elephants! This trip was the first time that Kyle really tuned into the animals, he loves looking at toy animals and his favorite books usually have animals in them... I think seeing them in real life finally clicked for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment