Today Josh had his first day of preschool! Last year he did a wonderful small home school preschool program with some friends, but this year will be the first time he is around kids and teachers that he hasn’t met yet. He was very excited and had a great time. He has always had a hard time with new people and new places, usually attaching himself to my leg for quite awhile, but this time he walked right into the classroom holding my hand and let go as soon as he saw the toys! All it took was a kiss and a hug (and many pictures of course!) and I was off without a fuss. A few of his playgroup friends are also in the class, which made the transition easy, but he seemed so grown up this morning… sniffle, sniffle! My baby is growing up!
Getting ready for his first day...
In awe of all the toys!
This is him telling me that he had a great day, but he likes playing with Grandma's playdough better then the preschool's playdough... notice the body language!
Not quite ready to go home yet... "One more ride in the car, please Mom!".




2 comments:
Oh...how sweet! I can't believe he is already in preschool! Like I said...I just can't get over the fact that you already have three! I'm so glad he had a great time!
That is great to hear that Joshua was excited for preschool and not clinging to your leg. Jackson loves preschool too. miss you guys!
Post a Comment