Monday, September 21, 2009

I Heart Faces- Completely Candid!

This weeks contest is all about getting candid photos and one of my all time favorite pictures of Kyle is below.  He is such a goofy toddler and this one captures his personality just perfect!  You can see all the candid pictures at http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/


6 comments:

MadeInCanarias said...

Aww, what a cutie! Great colours!

I'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I saw this...Too Dang Cute!!!

Jessica Marie said...

This is the cutest picture EVER! ADORABLE! I love his tongue sticking out on the side!

Amy said...

Love your little "Lightning Mc Queen"!! Glad you post this one - I love it!!

Sarah said...

Ha! That's hilarious! What a ham.

Cute picture, love it! :)

Traci Michele said...

LOL! Adorable, so stinkin cute! This is such a great photo! Thanks for sharing. Come check out mine when you get a chance...