Thursday, April 8, 2010

Date with Kyle

Several weeks ago I got the chance to spend a morning with my 2nd born baby... I think it was the first time EVER that we have been out and about by ourselves.  We hit the grocery store, (so easy with just one kid!) and then went to a Bounce and Boogie class with our Mom's group.  We had a a good time and I tried to really tune into Kyle to see him set apart from his brothers. 

Hanging/climbing on the bars was one of his favorite things to do
He took things in before he tried it himself
Music shakers!
How did I get on the other side of the wall?!

Tumbling
How does this ball work?
The younger kids got to ride the parachute.
I think he is processing the laws of gravity?!
Catching bubbles...

I think he enjoyed the special attention and I was reminded a few things about our sweet little guy:
  • He is definately our free spirit, marching to the beat of his own drum!
  • He stops, watches and takes the time to figure out how and why things work.
  • He talks a lot if I stop and listen to him... and he knows a lot more than we give him credit for!
We love you Ky, Ky!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a great date!!!