Thursday, April 8, 2010

Suprise Ship

The nice thing about having the 2 older boy's birthday so close is that they can celebrate together and get a combined gift (although they may not like that so much when they are older... It works now).  This year we suprised them with a huge wooden ship to go with the peter pan figures that were on their cake.  We got it second hand on Ebay for about 1/3 of the cost for a new one and has been a hit for all the kids.  It has real working sails and the ship itself is a puzzle to be taken apart and put back together... Kyle figured that out right away!  I think toy buying is just as much fun for the parents as it is for the kids, Mike and I were the first ones to play with it as we set it up in the family room the night before their birthday.  Josh woke up and did a double take, I don't think he had ever seen anything like it before!



1 comment:

Amy said...

That is the COOLEST pirate ship ever! My boys would be jealous ;)