This summer we have spent most days playing in water... This particular day several weeks ago, we found the slip n slide hiding in the shed and we took it out for a spin (or a slide). They all enjoyed it one way or another :)! It made me want to get my swim suit out and try it out for good old time's sake, but I was too tired and it probably would not have been the best thing for the baby if I went sliding on my belly... Maybe next summer I won't be pregnant?! It did bring back memories of attempting to make our own slip n slide out of trash bags. Those were good times until we all ended up with grass rash because there were gaps in the bags and it was never long enough.
Josh mastered the technique quickly and tried to slide further and further each time.
Kyle enjoyed drinking the water and crawling down the slide.
He eventually gave the sliding a try, not sure if he LOVED it?!
Each one of them played in their own way...
A good slash meant good fun!
Crawling like a dog.
Little J stayed away from the splashes and resorted to the water table
2 comments:
soooo cute!! Jackson loves his Buzz Lightyear slip 'n slide too. Wish the boys could all play together again!! xoxoxo
I love those pictures!! They came out awesome!! Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment