The boys certainly got blessed with many gifts this Christmas, but one unexpected (yet very appropriate for a household of active little boys!) gift came from Mike's cousin Carl and soon to be wife. It is a climbing dome and fits perfectly into our yard full of toys and boys. Mike and the kids had fun building it last weekend and even more fun playing on it... When the weather gets nicer, they are excited to make a fort dome out of it.
Big J helped Mike during the whole 2+ hour building process... His determination and hard work amazes me!
K helped too!
Counting, unwrapping, building- it was a team effort!
This toy is solid!
Little J had a bird's eye view of the building from his swing.
Finally it is playtime- "Look Mom, what I can do!"
They all can play with this one :).
I had to throw in the "I am almost 3 and am getting an attitude look!".
No comments:
Post a Comment