Thursday, January 27, 2011

Showered with Girlie fun!

In just a few short weeks, 5 to 1 will be the ratio of guys to girls in our house...  Lucky for me I have some great girlie friends who took me out to a tea cafe for a girls only brunch/baby shower.  We sipped  tea, ate scones and egg sandwiches & enjoyed several hours of girlie company.  What a blessing this group of gals have been over the years of baby rearing!  When we first met there were 9 little ones among us (I am counting J, who could not make it because she was out of town) & now we have 20 little ones... that is 2-3 babies being born a year since we met! 
The serious picture & you can see my huge bump...
The fun pose, this how we usually are!
Can't forget L, the photographer and M, the little mommy helper!
 Lots of diapers and cutesy shower gifts.
 This gift wins for Best Presentation!  I love getting baskets, thanks Mitra!
 I couldn't ask for a better group of friends!  Thanks Megan & Eileen for putting together such a special day! 

4 comments:

Coby said...

You look so lovely! What a fun time!

Jes said...

Sorry I missed it! Looks like a great time. Looking forward to hearing news about the newest little man!

carin said...

awe :o) Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you! You look as beautiful as ever!

Amy said...

You and your girlies are so beautiful!!