Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy St. Patty's day... Late post, I know!

Happy late St. Patty's Day- we had fun dressing in green compliments of Grandma Barker!


This was the first day that I had all four by myself, it was a good day and all the kids were so happy to not be sick!
 Twins, almost 5 years apart... They look so much alike!
 C is looking at the camera with his eyes open... Too bad the others are being goofy.
 The leprechauns playing outside, do you see how the grass is starting to turn green ;)?!
 Kiss me because I am Irish!... Well maybe not, but it seemed like a good theme for the day.
 We did a green scavenger hunt.
 Here is a green book! 
 Look what we found!
 We drank 'green' smoothies!  Spinach, avocado and pineapple- yum...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a fun day with the color green!

Melissa said...

you are a great mom sarah! How fun! I love the shirts!