Wednesday, March 2, 2011

More Pictures...

We were scheduled to have a photographer (friend of a friend) come over and take pictures of Carter when he was 6 days old, but she ended up coming down with a stomach bug.  The 2 big kids were at a birthday party with dad and little J was napping away, so I took my camera out and attempted a few fun pictures to remember his itty bitty features and expressions that grow and change so quickly.  You will have to excuse my long display of pictures, you certainly can not expect a mom to pick her favorites... Anyway, who can resist a newborn picture?












 



4 comments:

carin said...

He is so stinkin' cute. He looks so much like Josh. thinking of you lots!! xoxoxoxo

Coby said...

Stop! You're making my uterus hurt!!! ;-) The picture of him all wrapped up like a burrito on the coffee table is just too much for me to take! He's adorable!!!

Cavinder Family said...

I love the one where he is swaddled on the table. He looks so melancholy!! I love it...he is amazing!

Amy said...

Sarah, you did an amazing job of capturing those precious moments and features!! I wish I was there to hold him!