Friday, May 20, 2011

3 months old- Carter

Another month to write off for our beaming baby!  And I do mean beaming- you can't get this little guy to stop smiling if you tried!  I remember the other boys smiling lots at this age, but it was hard to capture it in a picture... Not little C, he shows off his little half circle grin. 
This is one of my all time favorite pictures!  Daddy Love :). 
 He enjoys grabbing for his toys, sometime with a brother at his side!

 He loves blowing bubbles.
 Oh, there is a serious face- but not for long...
 Back to the smiles!
 Lounging.
 He is starting to laugh.
 I love that little pudgy face!

Just to put into perspective how quickly babies change, here are the newborn pictures that we had taken of him when he was 10 days old.

2 comments:

Coby said...

All those handsome little guys! I love the new header! I really think that K and little J look so much alike! So adorable!

Jes said...

GORGEOUS newborn pics!