Friday, May 20, 2011

The Buzz around our house...

Being three years old has opened a huge world of imagination for K... He comes up with elaborate play pretend as he sinks into 'La, la land', a place that is very hard to draw him out of!

Pitter Patter, Pitter Patter... That is the sound we hear first thing in the morning as K comes running into our bedroom.  A happy, squeaky voice announces, "Mommy, I had a good morning nap... Can I put Buzz Light Year on?".  He has lived in this costume for the past several days, only taking it off during sleep times or when we went out.  The funny thing is, Toy Story has only been on a couple of times during his whole life and I can't remember the the last time he saw it. 
"I'm Buzz Light Year"
 This is my laser
 See you push this button!
 I can fly to infinity and beyond!

No comments: