What happens when you go tell a five year old to get dressed? Usually he doesn't listen too well and goes off and plays or says he needs help, but today he did exactly as he was told... Too bad his style wasn't quite there!
When I told him that his outfit didn't exactly match, he found every color from his shirt and matched it to the same color on his shorts, I guess I couldn't argue with that! I found him a plain blue shirt before we left the house ;).
oh that's a good one! I still pick out Jackson's clothes to avoid this. We'll see how long it lasts. Love all of the new, updated pictures on your blog. Always makes me smile. You're such a great mommy :o) miss you!!
I love it! C does the same thing--or chooses all stripes, or dots, or flowers, and says they match. I actually let her wear her crazy outfits, although sometimes wish I could hang a sign that says "I dressed myself". :)
4 comments:
Too funny!
What a cutie pie! You sure have a handsome group of guys! :)
oh that's a good one! I still pick out Jackson's clothes to avoid this. We'll see how long it lasts. Love all of the new, updated pictures on your blog. Always makes me smile. You're such a great mommy :o) miss you!!
I love it! C does the same thing--or chooses all stripes, or dots, or flowers, and says they match. I actually let her wear her crazy outfits, although sometimes wish I could hang a sign that says "I dressed myself". :)
Post a Comment