Tuesday, November 22, 2011

9 months

Carter, Carter, Carter- you are growing way too fast! Your little smirk and bright eyes just melt me away.  You are a live wire day and night, moving and exploring.  There isn't a cabinet at your level that you have not explored... and the potty is a favorite destination right now!  I love how you greet me with a wave and a 'hiiiiiiiii' sound and smile.  I am your 'mammmmammmmaaaaa' cry and daddy is a 'da'... 'Uh Oh' is said when something is dropped and peek a boo is played and understood.  Standing is mastered and you are getting brave on where you want to go (I think you would fly right off the couch if I didn't have a grip on your ankle).  The interaction between you and your brothers is priceless!  Your glee when you see one of them and they each take you under their wing and clobber you with affection.  We love you so much, you bring so much joy to this family!




 Look mom, only one hand!

 Leaf in his mouth!
 tooth shot!
 Hum, I wonder if I can climb that tree yet?!
 Can't forget the yogurt mustache! 

2 comments:

Cavinder Family said...

Love the fall leaf colors. I can't believe how big he has grown!! It amazes me!

Amy said...

What a sweetie!! I can't believe we haven't had the chance to squeeze those lovable cheeks in person! How I miss you guys!