Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trick or Treat!

We are not even close to being a super family, but it is fun to pretend!   Mike and I joined the kid's fun and put together make shift costumes from stuff we had around the house and ta da, we were a super hero family... I love felt and old t-shirts!

 Mike was Flash & I was Batgirl!  Mike's mask was an old stained up shirt from Jacob, I just cut it across, sewed up the top and cut the eyes out.
 Grandpa B joined us in the trick or treating fun... The boys were soooo excited!  I think little J snuck and piece of candy by the looks of his face!
 "Trick or Treat!", "Thank You"... I think they finally caught on after about the 20th house!
While we were out we ran into some friends, Manual and Gabriella- oh, I mean Mario & Luigi. 
 I think it was time to go home, Robin was dragging his bag because it was so heavy & Batman was so focused on candy that he peed his pants.
 We got LOTS of candy this year!
 After the sugar rush, it was time for bed, they were outfitted in Jack O lantern style thanks to Grandma B.
 Our little super baby!
 His costume was home made too!  A red cut up t-shirt for the cape, felt for the emblem, red under ware from a pair of girl's tights that I found at a garage sale, belt from the boy's dress up box, blue onesie, blue pjs underneath and red socks of course!
 Superheros don't eat leaves!
 Dun-Dun-Dun, SUPERMAN!
 Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You did a great job...again!!! You are really are a super mama!!

Jes said...

I LOVE the costumes--great job! Love seeing everyone grow, too!