I am glad I don't have a birthday in January, it seems to be that drab month that tends to get forgotten after all the holidays have past. But, in our family there are birthdays to celebrate on both sides of the family so let the festives extend! First we have Grandma Barker, then we have Mike's cousin Charles, his uncle Monty and then we have Noah, our nephew who lives cross country. Charles had a milestone year in that he is officially an adult!!! He was our ring bearer when he was younger than Josh, boy does that make us feel old! We met at Grand Dee Dee's house to celebrate the local birthdays.
I think Jakey was patiently waiting to eat some cake!
No cake for the littlest guy... He has one more month to go before his first taste of cake :). He got ice cream though!
They were the sparkler type candles and everyone had to help quickly light them.
Happy Birthday!
Candle Blowout... with help!
This is just a great in the moment type picture.
Everyone is patiently waiting!
Yum, Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment