Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin patch

Big J's school took a field trip out in the country to McCall's pumpkin patch.  What a cool place this is! 
Can you tell that J wasn't thrilled to be sitting here with his brothers? 

 First stop, hay ride to the pumpkin fields to pick out a pumpkin.
 Wow mom, look at all these pumpkins!
 I pick this one :).
 This one is my size!
 Look at that one, mom!
 It's a perfect seat.
 Back to the fun stations... Bunny town!
 Goat mountain
 Gold mining
 Mountain mine slides

 ...And they all couldn't wait to get to the fort!
 Big shaded corn pit
 I think I would like to take some of these home with me!
 proof that Josh had fun!

2 comments:

Cavinder Family said...

What day did you go? We went a couple of weeks ago for school. The fort is new and was so neat! I love McCall's!

Sarah B said...

Sarah- we went on Oct. 5th...