Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I caught the crafting bug this past week when I decided I was going to 'keep things simple' and just make quick homemade valentines for the kid's class parties.  Not sure 'simple' and 'quick' are the right words to use here, but that was my initial thoughts at least (ha, ha, ha!).  They did turn out way too cute to keep to myself and the boys had fun customizing them.  It has been awhile since we have done anything too crafty... So here goes:

First of all my 4 younger handsome valentines!  Joshua's homemade Valentine from school reminds us that we love each other because He (God) first loved us... I love his school! 


 Our bug lover Kyle and his love bug valentines... Printable found here.
 These turned out REALLY Cute!  The one girl in the class got the ladybug :).
 Jedi Joshua made Jedi light sabers with pixie sticks :)... And believe it or not, I created the image myself  (that is after a couple of hours of trying to format everything correctly!:). 

 Fish bowls for Jacob... printable found here.

 Along the way I found this cute idea that I could not resist doing for Mike... It was fun, but I should have bought more packages of Riesen's because once you pour them into the jar it looks like a lot less than what comes in the package.  By the way, sorry to blur out the mushy stuff... You will have to use your imagination about why I love Mike!

It was a fun day to celebrate love with the family! 

No comments: