Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Kyle's Words

Kyle sure makes us Smile!  He is our light hearted question asker that can say just about anything in a way that either amazes us or makes us laugh!  He has a slight accent that is slowly disappearing, so I am trying to capture all his little word variations before they are corrected permanently :).  So here goes:

His original Quote that he started when he was very young:
"I love 'Love' ".

He uses the 'd' sound instead of the 't' sound for several words:
"moudan" for mountain
"buddon" for button
"curdan" for curtain
"foudan" for fountain

Any time he talks about something being HUGE, he says "Puege"

He must link words together with associations...
He calls our pastor, "Trespastor"- I am pretty sure this comes from the "forgive us our Trespasses" verse from the Lord's Prayer. 
A family friend is called PaPa Stan... Kyle has turned that into PaPa NightSTANd!

Our local zoo has a rain forest building, but he refuses to go in it calling it the "Stinky Forest". 

His questions are never simple and to the point (I wish I could think of some of them at the moment), they always leave us thinking or laughing!  We love you Kyle!

No comments: