I write to you as I anxiously wait to meet you in person! Thank you for allowing us to go to Joshua's first soccer game (2 days after due date) to see him score 3 points, you were a good listener to dad's pep talk about that. Thank you also for allowing me to get my 'nesting list' DONE. And even more for squeezing in enough time for Mike to get my 'honey do list' DONE. This week I have enjoyed some extra one on one time with each of your brothers and the nice weather... I am very grateful for that! But it IS time for you to come see these things for yourself! I have day after day walked, raked, sweeped, mopped, vacuumed, planted a couple of garden beds, packed my bag, stayed on top of laundry (because I only have 2-3 pairs of stretch pants that fit!) and organized every corner of the house that I can think of... These have been preparations for YOU :).
Now you are six and a half days late and counting! I just ate pineapple and chocolate to hopefully get you & my body moving... I hope it works! Please do your part, we can't wait to meet you :). Joshua had a dream that he met you last night and that you had dark hair... We all want to see! I love you so much!
Love,
Mommy
Mike thought I was crazy for getting the spring garden ready 3 days past due date... To me, it was a check off my list and it was supposed to induce labor :).
It wasn't very easy having you in tote while I moved dirt, dug trenches and planted plants...
Well at least we will have garden fresh veggies soon after you finally come!
2 comments:
First...you are one very gorgeous overdue pregnant lady! You are also so very patient!! I was waiting in the induction line 3 days after my due date! I'm glad you got everything off your list and I hope for a very soon birth to another handsome Barker boy!! Can't wait to see him!
Oh Sarah!!!! That baby sounds like your brother! Came at his time, not any other :) Sending lots of love your way!!!!
Post a Comment