Our biggest yet at 8lbs 7oz... He had an extra week to put on the pounds!
Proud daddy, not quite as timid to hold a newborn... He is an old pro ;).
I couldn't wait to plant a kiss on him!
What a long, exciting day!
He certainly looks like a barker boy.
One proud mama even though he took his time getting here!
Meeting the grandparents
And after a day of being born, poked at, pricked at and prodded at he got to go home!
The biggest brother was still awake and admired his littlest brother. It seems like just yesterday that we were taking Josh home from the hospital!
Every time we bring a newborn home, Joshua has a proud sparkle to him :)... Austin, you are one lucky kiddo to have a so many proud older brothers!
The morning after brought so much excitement as the other boys met their new brother :).
Carter was convinced that Austin was 'HIS' baby!!!
I had to literally pry our little baby from our big baby... And I was concerned he would have jealousy issues!
Precious little pudgy face!
One of the MANY homemade pictures/gifts from his brothers.
Jacob's favorite part of having a new brother... The super soft baby hair!
Kyle telling us that Austin is HIS new brother!
There is no lack of love for you baby Austin! Welcome to our family, we could not be happier!!!
1 comment:
He sure is a barker boy!!!! Handsome little guy. I'm glad the birth went quick and painless for you! Congrats again!
Post a Comment